Ministries and corporations in Saudi Arabia require that all certificates and qualifications attested by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in Australia.
Upon submitting document(s) to SACM for attestation, student/applicant should consider the following requirements:
- Fill the electronic Attestation Form and ensure that you submit it online, then download, complete and sign the Letter of Authorization for SACM to obtain academic information about the applicant from the educational institution(s).
- Documents and qualifications should be attested by a Notary Public in Australia and by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
- Applicant will need to request their university/institution to send an email confirming their qualification to: SACM, Manager, Admission & Academic Attestation Unit through email address: email@example.com , with CC to the applicant.
- A copy of applicant’s passport and employment contract should be enclosed
- SACM attests only qualifications/certificates issued by Australian universities and educational institutions.
- SACM does not attest letters of experience/marriage and birth certificates.
- No documents will be attested unless SACM receives an official verification from the university/institution.
- An addressed prepaid return envelope should be enclosed.
- Allow a minimum of 10 working days for attestation process to complete.
- All forms and documents should be sent to:
The Cultural Mission of Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
P.O. BOX 1206 DICKSON , ACT, 2602 Australia
- Upon receiving the attested documents from SACM, please ensure that degree(s) is/are also stamped by the Saudi Arabian Embassy/Consulate in Canberra before your departure.
For further information, please contact Admission & Academic Attestation Unit of SACM by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org