Electronic Services and IT Department
The Electronic Services Department provides electronic services to enhance the performance and efficiency of SAFEER program at SACM. The role of the Electronic Services Department includes:
- Providing IT and electronic solutions to help improving the efficiency of the service.
- Providing e-services to Saudi students studying in Australia and KASP’s applicants to facilitate their communication with the Saudi Ministry of Education (through SAFEER program).
- Working towards integration, development and simplifying services between SACM and the Saudi Ministry of Education.
- Providing technical and electronic support to SACM.
- Conducting training of SACM’s system users.
- Developing user manuals and e-service manuals at SACM.
- Applying the best practices of IT and electronic management