The College of Applied Medical Sciences at Qassim University in Arras, Saudi Arabia invites applicants (Masters or PhD holders, or the equivalent) for teaching opportunities in the following fields:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dental Hygiene
- Community Dentistry
- Human Nutrition
- Biomedical Engineering
Two vacancies are available for each filed. A minimum of relevant 2 year experience is required. Contract conditions are:
- One academic year, renewable as agreed by both parties
- The College will provide furnished accommodation within its academic staff’s accommodation compound
- Annual paid leave for 60 days
- Free return air tickets once a year for the employee and three of his family members to employee’s country of citizenship
- Free medical cover fort the employee and all his/her family members at public hospitals
- The College will pay for educational fees within Saudi Arabia for up to 4 children of the employee. The maximum total shall not exceed SR25000 a year
- Applicant should provide educational qualification(s) and letters of experience attested by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM) in Australia, in addition to a medical report.
- Salaries vary according to level of qualification, relevant years of experience and specialization. However, salaries will range between SR10,000 and SR27,000 monthly.
Applicants can send their Resumes to: email@example.com